Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
The first thing your told to chase is your dreams

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nuts

I may be just that.

Besides airplane food I know that I am going to have to get used to several things right away. In this month the desire to chain smoke may get the best of me.

They must have good rum in Peru, I hope they do have good rum in Peru. Why? Cigarettes and rum. The only time that is a winning combo is when I travel alone. The insanity sets in quickly when your motel room is the color of Comet.
The rum helps with that.
The people in the next room will love each other no matter how long you pound your shoe on the wall.
The cigarettes help with that.

In the morning, you wake up, step outside for the paper, and smile at your overly sexed neighbor.

2 comments:

The Wife said...

And you are off. 26 days and counting until you are back home. Enjoy your adventure!

: )

Cione said...

Got a update from Carlos this morning. He seems nervous. I am supposed to pick up keys to the house today.

Would I trade him, No. Do I want to, Yes.