Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
The first thing your told to chase is your dreams

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Night of the Knock..... Part II

If you dont know what is going on then go see part I.

See, I am stupid enough to open the door in a third world country at 3 in the morning but I am not stupid enough to not have the security chain still attached.


Oh this is part where you have a plan. Right, forgive me but so far I am still leaning to fact keeping the door shut was a better idea.



So with a mighty thrust of all my weight I closed the door and locked the dead bolt.


So for the love of god did you learn anything?


The knocking continued.


Nope.


I picked up my hotel phone and dialed 0 and waited.


Let me guess they don’t answer.


It rang and rang with out an answer. I knew someone was at the desk because someone had to have let these people in but how was I going to find them?



Let me remind you of something. You are in a third world country that doesn’t have the same ideas as us. Why would they answer? They saw them come up and quite frankly why would they ever answer your plea for help? Dude I am just wondering where this comes from. I mean you were the one that told me all the bad things that happen in this country. I am supposed to posting on politics and poverty. Instead I am posting on stupid Americans in what is going to be a great movie beginning. All I need now is 5 more Photographers and I am gold.


After a good 45 minutes the knocking stopped.


Oh that’s good. That’s when they come back right. That is a total equivalent of three days of knocking in the US. In fact most hostage situations could have ended by the time they quit knocking. Whats next and how come your guide didn’t warn you about this?

No comments: