Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
The first thing your told to chase is your dreams

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time to move on

Well what can I say it’s been a while and nothing much has been posted and I am sure many of you have given up on 3shadescc. Well, I don’t know where to start other than a plan for the future has been put in place and unfortunately some changes will be coming. I would like to thank Carlos for his help in the project. His input will allow us to grow. I would like to explain more but lets just picture him with a camera searching for that great shot.

So onward we must go. Or at least that’s what I got out of some of you. I didn’t quite know how to proceed at first and threw some ideas around but the issue with content just kept hitting a brick wall. More importantly you can only have so much conversation with someone before you throw them out the window, become bored, or run screaming something about the wizard of Oz and the witch should have lived. None of those sound appealing to me. So I am learning to let go of my controlling ways and hand some of the site over. Don’t get too excited, I said some.

Here is the jest of the way I see things coming. First I need some help. I am keeping the idea of 3shadescc alive. Two views and documentation of the path to agreement is still the general mission. I plan to invite people to participate in the site. I need to get a better “pool” if you will of talent. I am looking for women and men (lets be honest, different views). I even thought about seeing what two couples could write and come up with. The point is I think the site needs varying people and opinions to stay fresh appealing and helpful. If you’re interested then drop me a line at cione@3shadescc.com!

That’s brings me to the next part. If you look at the email address you will notice we got our own domain. I am working on bringing the blogging up soon and I will let you know a ETA when I get a better idea . Until then I welcome your input and ideas. Leave your posts

No comments: